Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shelves and Spice

I was wandering around an antique store in town looking for a chandelier to put in my kitchen, but instead I found a couple of glass bottles to put my spices in. I heart spices! Eventually I want to have enough bottles in my kitchen for my spices to be like this:

[caption id="attachment_44" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="from BHG.com"][/caption]

Except for my bottles are going to be all different sizes and on an open shelf, like the shelves below:

[caption id="attachment_51" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="from BHG.com"][/caption]

But longer. That's what we're shooting for anyway.

I also found these: and I thought, how excellent would it be to use these for an extra design element in between shelves? I think most! Since we're only in the demolition stage I am putting off buying them. Just in case I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment