Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Christmas Cards

Like I've said before, I've never made a family Christmas card...and I'm totally excited to do one this year! I know, we still have awhile to go until Christmas, but I can't help myself!! I found some cute ideas:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I love, love, love the colors on this card. The design, layering...everything!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="I like the look of this. i think I would use lace in the shape of a tree instead of embossing."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Christmas card from stamps. I love stamps!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="397" caption="Black and White."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Clicking on the image will take you to the blog--there are more! But it's totally not in English."][/caption]

You can put a picture in the card or print it right onto the card!






[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="399" caption="For newborns"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="298" caption="The guy looks like a really young Mitt Romney."][/caption]

 FUN!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment