Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Why Not Pizza?

Sometimes we go on dates, and sometimes we eat pizza. There were probably three weeks of my pregnancy with Caeden where all I could (would?) eat was pizza and spaghetti. Everything else made me nauseous. Whatev. 

We went to "Why Not Pizza" in the big city of Polo, Missouri. There are like, 570-something people living there. There were more people at the bar in town than anywhere else on the main street. Including the gas station, which I guess is a good thing if the majority of people are at the bar. It happens. 



We were the only people in the place, which is probably a good thing as I am far too loud and crazy to be around anyone else. Just kidding. But really. We are pretty good at entertaining ourselves: 





Nathanael even got to use a jukebox for the first time!


For all the local homies: try it out! It's a great place with yum food. and it's cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment