Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Show & Tell

Have any of you come across the blog Show & Tell? Sometimes I feel super lost in the internet world because people have already seen/done things that I talk about on here.

Anyway, I found this lady's blog...and I love it! Because of this: she quit her job of ten years to do what she loves best: Re-doing furniture! Then she sells the pieces locally in her area on this site. I am most inspired by it all.

A couple of my favorites:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="443" caption="Cedar chest from Sweet Pickins (Show & Tell)"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="442" caption="Chippy round side table from Sweet Pickins"][/caption]

She gives a tutorial on her glazing technique here.


Go explore her blog and you'll be amazed at some of the before and after pictures. Love them!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment