Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh My Shiny!

Rustoleum metallic spray paint=super cool. and it ends up looking like silver! Kind of.

I'm really bad at taking before pictures, but here is an after picture of a pair of candlesticks I got for a dollar at a yard sale.


I also got this green pitcher thing at a different yard sale:




[caption id="attachment_602" align="aligncenter" width="256" caption="Before. Such a nasty color"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_603" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="After"][/caption]

I much prefer the shiny. I'm not sure what all the crackly business is about on the pitcher, but whatev. It makes it look old, and I like old.

[caption id="attachment_604" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="All of it together"][/caption]

So shiny!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment