Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Confessions

Sometimes I sleepwalk.

So weird, right? It freaks me out.

Like this one time I went to girls camp. I remember waking up and wondering why my sleeping bag was so fetching cold. Then I fell back asleep.

In the morning my mom asked, "where did you go last night?" And I looked at her all like:



She continued, "you got up and left and were gone for awhile..."




I didn't remember anything. I still don't, except that my sleeping bag was really fetching cold when I came back from wherever I was. I could have been eaten by an animal! I could have died!!!

Then this other time, I went to the city of sin. That's right, Las Vegas. I think my friends and I were celebrating a birthday. Anyway, we all shared a hotel room and I remember getting up one night to go to the bathroom and then getting back in bed.

In the morning my friend asked, "so where'd you go last night?" And I looked at her all like:




And I said, "to the bathroom....?"



She continued, "you took the key off the table and left the room..."





I don't remember anything except for getting up to go to the bathroom. I could have been snatched and sold into a brothel! I could have died!!!!!

This morning I woke up and our bedroom window was open. Nathanael didn't do it, unless he was asleep, but given the fact that I am prone to doing things in my sleep and he is not, it was probably me. I wondered why the coyotes were so loud this morning. Good thing is, as far as we know, I didn't go anywhere. 

I think. 





8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're a total crack up! I hope you say your prayers every night so that you don't die sleep walking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I could have been dead!!! I could have DIED!!!! {monsters inc}

      Delete
  3. Alisha your expressions crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm so funny, right? I get it from my dad :P

      Delete
  4. ahaha! i love this photo/conversation post; what a creative way to do it.

    and um....don't die.

    ReplyDelete