Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Reading Room in Progress








I've been so busy taking pictures for Hints Photos and putting it on a different blog, that I haven't had a chance to update this blog. So I'm finally getting on it!

Welcome to our Reading Room!

Anyway, I want to share an awesome idea My Honeypie had.

See this picture? There is a stupid breaker box in the middle of everything. Unsightly.


My Honeypie saw this mirror at a yard sale:

And had the brilliant idea to use it for this:


mirror over breaker box

A ten dollar fix and no more nasty breaker box! He just hung it right up and we can take it down if we need to get into it. Brilliant!

and I painted our door my mom's favorite color!




{Also you can follow my Reading Room board on Pinterest!}

1 comment:

  1. The mirror is SUCH a perfect solution! And the room looks fabulous. Well done!

    ReplyDelete