Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sad Face.

I figured out what happened to my camera: I took it outside to take a picture of this stool I'm *attempting* to strip, set it down...and left it out there. For two days. and two nights. Both of those nights? Yeah, it rained--like Tornado Watch rained. Soooo....I stuck it in some rice in an attempt to revive it, but I think it's time I officially pronounce it dead. So. My beloved camera of five years, has kicked the can. Sigh.

The great thing is that my darling has a "better" camera than mine "anyway". So we got to take some pictures of the demolition yesterday. We knocked out the kitchen walls (only 9ish more rooms to go!) and took a picture of our sweet work attire...but for some reason I can't get his SD card to work on my computer? So that's lame.

I don't want to leave you picture-less though, so I'll just share what I started working on yesterday while I was waiting for My Honeypie to come home. Yes, that's the husband's official name in my phone. Anyway, I have these clothes that I don't fit/wear anymore and I didn't want to give them away so I decided to make Baby a quilt! Out of some of my old clothes, yes.

[caption id="attachment_33" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="old skirt that is just too short. yes there is such a thing as too short."]old skirt[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_34" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Old flannel pjs from a thrift store"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_35" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="all of the other squares are from remnants at the store"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_37" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="the owl"][/caption]

That's what's up. Hopefully I'll figure out how to get those pictures on my computer. Loves!

[gallery columns="4"]

 

2 comments:

  1. fun stuff! I like the owl. sad about the camera, though. I used the rice trick on my phone that got dropped in a dish sink of soapy water. It worked, but it took like three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only tried for a day...maybe I'll stick it back in there

    ReplyDelete