Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Roadside Table: A Tale of Rescue!

Once upon a time I went to a tiny town called Kidder...technically, I have a Kidder address, but I don't live in Kidder. There are approximately 299 people in this little town.

Anyway, I'm getting off the subject. I went to Kidder and saw this table:


And I thought to myself, "Self! That table needs some lovin'."

Especially since it got abandoned.

So I texted My Honeypie and hinted that I wanted him to pick it up for me (I was supposed to be in a meeting) and he went and saved it from it's fate as dumpster debris.

I had some extra paint from painting my door an impossible green, and some extra white from our walls and it became:



It looks a little yellow in these pictures because of the lighting, but it's really this color:


Don't mind the disarray. It's currently how we live.




No comments:

Post a Comment