Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

I've Been Super Lazy

Kind of. I've only been lazy in the sense of neglecting this blog. Again. I get side tracked with being awesome over here. Prepare for a major photo dump of everything you have(n't) been missing.

A couple of weeks ago our wood stove was here:



 

Then we both decided we hated it and moved it here:

 







 

We like it much mo' betta! There's even smoke coming out of the chimney like it's supposed to! We used the left over tile/scraps from our bathroom floor/shower upstairs. You'll get pictures of that later...Like when I decide to clean up the disaster in there.

Also, I'm about to show you pics of Caeden's "nursery". It's still unfinished, but finished-ish enough that you can see it. Ready?



 





 



 



 



 

There it is. It's still missing a few key things...like a door, window trim, crown molding, and baseboards. Oh, and a super sweet awesome rug like this:



but not so shaggy looking, or so fetching expensive. Ugh. I think I want a braided circle rug in this color. Yes...yes.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Everything looks so good. Caeden's crib!!!! Ah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You should see the teeth marks on it. He keeps chewing it to death. I will get more pics up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] to do; like pulling down trees, chainsaw-massacre-ing the logs, splitting and stacking them. Since our wood-stove is the only source of heat we have for our house, we figured it might be a good idea to get a supply of wood before it snows. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] the polyurethane is already in the paint, your paint doesn’t yellow! I might have to re-do Caeden’s room because his turquoise floor (we used a latex paint) got a yellow tint as soon as I put a poly coat on it. [...]

    ReplyDelete