Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Some Nonsense

This morning I went outside to take some pictures for a project my mom, my sister, and my self are working on. I was walking along when I heard a *squeak* under my foot. I paused mid-step and turned to see what the heck made such a noise. Then I saw it. Half buried under the dead grass was a a poor, lifeless bunny. 

Except it wasn't. 


What I thought was a bunny actually turned out to be a long lost chew toy of some sort. Don't ask me why I thought I was a dead animal. Bunnies don't squeak and dead things don't either. But whatever. 

Redirect. My family has been over pretty much all day taking down a tree and chopping and stacking wood for me. They are the bomb.


Pretty sure my dad is telling my mom to stay back. 




Pulling the tree down. 





That's how we do Monday. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment