Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sometimes I Be All Like


Takin' pictures of myself. 

Because I can. and I'm practicing the manual settings on my camera. The third pic is my favorite. It's all like...I don't even know. I just laughed when I saw it and was like, "Why you so mad?" Anyway. I want to start taking more pics of people. Although adorable, Caeden is not the most patient baby. He gets it from his dad. Just kidding! Just kidding. 

I'm trying to accomplish number one here; discover my talents. In doing so I am also remembering to be me (number 9!) I always used to take pics of myself. Why? I don't know. Call it Vanity, if you will. 

I'm pretty sure if Caeden could operate a camera, he would be taking pics of himself too. It's genetic.

4 comments:

  1. I love taking pictures of myself. Those are the only times I can control whether or not I look good. Cuz all other pictures of me are not so great. Or maybe it's me. maybe I'm the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oops. This is Selena btw. I'm using Richard's computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photo 2!! Great job practicing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete