Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You Know How?

You know how there's that whole part in Beauty and the Beast? Where Beauty is in the library (at the beginning of the movie) on the ladder, and she rolls down the wall of shelves right before she's about to break into song?

Yup.


I decided that I want a library ladder...in my kitchen.




032510RollingLadders_04.jpg



I'm a little ahead of myself yet again, but I like to have an idea in my head of what I want! We have almost got everything cleared out enough at our house to start doing the electrical and plumbing. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. You are only allowed to have one if you promise to burst into song every time you use it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] floor didn’t occur to me yet. Maybe it would make it extra fabulous with the high ceiling, library ladder, and [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] extended the ceiling and it feels so open! before (wall dividing kitchen and dining room) now-same pic as above, I know, but just so we all [...]

    ReplyDelete