Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rumor has it...



Rumor has it he's the one I'm leaving you for.



What? My Honeypie had a dream last night that I left him for Akon. No chance, you're stuck with me. Then I had a dream I died. Wth? Yeah. Whatever, I'm still here. Lucky you :)



Good news!
Rumor has it that I will be able to start painting this weekend!!!


Selena is probably dying with excitement right now. She's always asking me what colors I'm going to paint our rooms and I'm always like, "I don't know..." but I do know this: for now it will just be white primer.


*Collective sigh of sadness*


But we can deal with that. I just wanna be our house!


Back to Selena. I want to share a picture that stemmed from one of our text convos.


chalez whatevers.
The context of said conversation I will leave up to Selena. but I just wanted to share.


Now, back to the house. Progress!


I will put up pictures of our mudding success later. Like after I paint :)


But I forgot to talk about this last time--


The ENTRY WAY.


It's like a tiny closet, but chalez whatevers.


This is what it looks like








So the previous owners added on this tiny, little, closet room to the front of the house, and then covered the siding with sheetrock which we found by ripping the sheetrock off. And I loved the exposed siding so we are keeping it that way. After I clean it (and deal with more pressing matters) we are going to put up mismatched knobs and stuff for people to hang their coats and purses.


Like this:




So excited!


Also. Jesus loves us and we got two *free* toilets!! Boom! Money saved! Toilets going in next week. Special thanks to Leila for picking them up :)

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. Esp the Akon part. I mean what? Akon? Why not Nelly or Fiddy? hmm. mira mira mira!!!!!!! AND I AM SO FETCHIN EXCITED FOR YOU. PAINT. YOU. PAINT. YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know right? And apparently we were going to prom with Ammon and Cyndi. Wut? I'm so excited for paint too!! Fetching paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the hottest drywall mud woman on the planet, pretty sures. And I am totally jealous about you getting to pick out paint and make everything gorgeous. Happy for you, but seriously jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] decided to paint the entry way ceiling a green, and the craft room ceiling a light lavender.  Then our house will be a rainbow [...]

    ReplyDelete