Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

With a Blue Little Window

and a blue corvette... I think my favorite color is blue, but this is only a recent discovery. I think. I'm not really sure. For the past couple of years when people are all like, "What's your favorite color?" I say, "blue...and yellow...and some greens...and Pink! and..." basically, I love a rainbow.

But I also love white. I actually knew a guy whose favorite color really was (Is?) white. huh.

Anyway. You already know I'm a paint snob, so we got some white that I like for our room.

We broke the Sabbath and painted it yesterday:




and today I painted the bathrooms:


upstairs 

downstairs 



Just so you know, I didn't forget to paint half the bathroom--we will be putting up bead board! and let me explain our sink situation: We got two pedestal sinks for free, but neither of them had the pedestals. We wanted storage, but pedestals don't allow for storage, so we improvised and bought this vanity for five bucks, and stuck the sink on top of it. Yes! Personally, I love it--I'm going to paint the vanity tomorrow. BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment