This New Year is a new year. Literally.
No more fear.
No more indifference.
Leave me breathless.
Carry me on the Wind
To a place I've never been.
Hold me in your arms,
Whisper in my ear,
Tell me I have nothing to lose,
But the loss of life unloved.
Brave and unafraid,
Love a life so satisfied
That you'd live to love again.
Oh, hey, sometimes I write poems off the top of my head.
Basically, this year I'm going to live like it's the last one I'll ever have. No fear! I do have a list of 25 things to accomplish before I turn 26 in November. If you haven't read the list yet you can read it here.
Here are my inspirational thoughts for this year of 2013:
Now, to set some real life goals! One for every month of the year in no particular order or importance:
- Discover (and rediscover) my talents.
- Be kinder than I feel. Err day.
- For every negative think two positives
- Go someplace new.
- Make friends.
- Meet my neighbors. This terrifies me because I already met one of my neighbors...she got mad at me for taking pictures of her horses. We will try again!
- Host a party at our house.
- Get a stationary exercise bike. I miss biking and I'm too terrified to bike on the roads here because I'm pretty sure I would get run over by a truck. Kind of like Blue.
- Remember to be me.
- Break down walls. The ones inside me.
- Think pretty thoughts.
- Develop a genuine love for all people. Basically, this is me now:
For real. Two-thousand thirteen, you are mine!