Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update!

I don't have any pictures...ugh. I love pictures! but here is what's up:

My Honeypie started the electrical. YAY! He has the second living room completely wired and is just a circuit shy of being done with the kitchen. We also bought all of the can lights we will need for our house. (Yay, Home Depot!) I cannot even explain how happy this makes me! Exclamation points for everyone!!! It's just how I feel inside right now.

My Honeypie has started finding me pregnant-friendly tasks to do, such as fill in window gaps with foam. Which I actually really enjoy. Weird! If you don't know what I'm talking about this is pretty much what it looks like:


Ta-da! I believe I have seven windows left to do. Then I'll get to do some more window caulking, but on the inside of the house.

It's so amazing the difference new windows make. They really sound proof our house. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like when we actually have insulation and sheet rock.

Our goal is to be able to move into our home in April 2012--Happy Anniversary gift to us!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! How exciting! I love expandable foam! I love houses! what kind of color scheme are you going to paint your house? Text me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks for the exclamation points! I can always use more. And hip-hip-hooray for preggo-friendly tasks. I always hate feeling useless and having to watch everyone else get to participate. And, if you need any help over Christmas break, I know a guy with tools and paid time off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten four! We will keep that in mind :)

    ReplyDelete