Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Critter Problems

Once upon a time there was a snake in our house. 

He's not happy about holding it/posing for a picture

Once upon another time there was a snake outside our house. 

Once upon another other time there was a knocking in the attic. 


Weird, right? The first time I heard it I thought it was the sweet little Spartan playing in his crib. The second time I heard it I was holding him. I thought, "Hey, maybe it's a squirrel with a nut!" Nathanael said, "Maybe it's a woodpecker." Most everyone else just eluded that my house is haunted/I might die. 

Then yesterday, I found these: 


What say we now?!

I also found these scattered around outside our back door. 




I think they are chicken feathers. Except we don't have chickens. I like to pretend I have an animal friend, but really, as my friend said, it's more of a threat than an offering of friendship. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment